Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20.8% to $0.16; Approves 18M Share Buyback
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 20.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1325.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 18, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
Authorization of a new plan to purchase up to 18 million shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock over an indefinite period of time or until the authorization is terminated by the Board. These shares will be acquired primarily through open-market purchases and accelerated share repurchase transactions from time to time. Shares purchased under this authorization will be in addition to approximately 3.3 million shares remaining under another share repurchase authorization that was announced in April of 2015.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.965 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!