Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Glacier Bancorp (NASDAQ: GBCI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized. This is a 3.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield