Gildan Activewear (GIL) Reinstates, Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gildan Activewear (NYSE: GIL) reinstated and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.154 per share, or $0.616 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 27, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gildan Activewear (GIL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!