Gap, Inc. (GPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 2.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized. This is a 4.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 8, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gap, Inc. (GPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!