GameStop (GME) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36; 3.7% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.33.
The dividend will be payable on March 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Upbound Group (UPBD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 4.8% Yield
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!