GameStop (GME) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; 6.2% Yield
- Stocks fall as central bankers say inflation outlook not improving
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Dollar climbs as Fed set for lengthy inflation fight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.37.
The dividend will be payable on March 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 10, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Announces $350M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend 50%
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; Raises Buyback to $250M
- GameStop (GME) 30-day option implied volatility is at 110 amid price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!