GameStop (GME) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; 6.2% Yield
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.37.
The dividend will be payable on March 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 10, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $1.275; 1.7% Yield
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!