GameStop (GME) Raises Qtr. Dividend 2.8% to $0.37; Yields 5%
- Stocks fall as central bankers say inflation outlook not improving
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Dollar climbs as Fed set for lengthy inflation fight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared an annual dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.0 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Announces $350M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend 50%
- Covenant Logistics (CVLG) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 3.2% to $0.64; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!