GameStop (GME) Raises Qtr. Dividend 2.8% to $0.37; Yields 5%
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
GameStop (NYSE: GME) declared an annual dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.0 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.60; 4.8% Yield
- ARC Document Solutions (ARC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!