Ford Motor (F) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.15; 4% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.125.
The dividend will be payable on March 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
This increase is consistent with the company’s capital strategy of financing its plan, further strengthening its balance sheet and providing attractive returns to shareholders.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; 12.8% Yield
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.1375; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!