Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) shares were trading around 4% higher after-hours following the company’s reported Q3 results, with EPS coming in at $0.51, beating the consensus estimate of $0.27. Quarterly revenue decreased by 4.8% year-over-year to $35.7 billion, compared to the consensus estimate of $33.11 billion.
According to John Lawler, the CFO of Ford, the underlying strength of the business supports an increase in its full 2021-year adjusted EBIT guidance to $10.5 - $11.5 billion. The company’s expectations for Q4 adjusted EBIT assume growth in wholesale shipments from Q3, combined with a continued healthy mix of vehicles sold and net pricing, and continued strong, but sequentially somewhat lower, results from Ford Credit. The company kept its full 2021-year adjusted free cash flow guidance at $4.0 - $5.0 billion.
President and CEO Jim Farley called the Ford lineup "the most exciting" he's seen.
Further, Ford’s board of directors voted to reinstate a regular quarterly dividend starting in Q4. The company will pay $0.10 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Announces $0.175 Q4 Common Dividend
- Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.55; 0.6% Yield
- Movado Group (MOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!