First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (FSFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 1.8% Yield
- World shares mixed on growth worries as central banks tighten
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- Dollar steady near one-month low as Fed minutes contain few surprises
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (FSFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.75; 3.3% Yield
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.23; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!