First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 3.7% Yield
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Community Bancshares (NASDAQ: FCBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is an 8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on August 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Community Bancshares (FCBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!