First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Community Bancshares (NASDAQ: FCBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is an 8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Community Bancshares (FCBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Declares $5.20 Special Dividend, $1.19 Quarterly Dividend
- Donaldson (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!