First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bancorp (FBNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Huntsman (HUN) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!