Financial Institutions (FISI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 3.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Financial Institutions (NASDAQ: FISI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is a 3.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Financial Institutions (FISI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
- PPG Industries (PPG) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield