FedEx Corp. (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on July 3, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 19, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 17, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx Corp. (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Village Super Market (VLGEA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!