FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on July 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes FedEx (FDX) at Buy
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: FDX NKE AMC GME
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!