FBL Financial (FFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBL Financial (NYSE: FFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share, or $2.08 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FBL Financial (FFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- KB Home (KBH) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3.7% Yield