Eversource Energy (ES) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.475; 3.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.475 per share, or $1.9 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.445.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 2, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 28, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eversource Energy (ES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!