Eversource Energy (ES) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.505; 3.5% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.505 per share, or $2.02 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.475.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 6, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 5, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eversource Energy (ES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Agent Information Software, Inc. (AIFS) Declares $0.035 Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!