Eversource Energy (ES) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.6025; 2.8% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6025 per share, or $2.41 annualized. This is a 6.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.5675.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eversource Energy (ES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.4% to $0.30, Announces 3M Share Buyback
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!