Ethan Allen (ETH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; 2.7% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 21.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on April 25, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO commented, "We are pleased with the progress in implementing many of our initiatives resulting in growth of sales and profitability enabling us to continue to increase our quarterly dividend."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Canoo Inc. (GOEV) Under SEC Investigation - the Verge, Citing Conf. Call
- JBT Corp. (JBT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!