Ethan Allen (ETH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 19% to $0.25; 6% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 19% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on January 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Graco (GGG) Declares $18.75 Quarterly Dividend; 102.1% Yield
- Village Super Market (VLGEA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!