Essex Property Trust (ESS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $2.20; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street slips ahead of Fed meeting minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil drops to 12-wk low on recession, COVID-19 worries
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared a quarterly dividend of $2.20 per share, or $8.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $2.09.
The dividend will be payable on April 14, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.08; 3.8% Yield
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!