Essex Property Trust (ESS) Raises Annual Dividend 6.3% to $1.86; 0.8% Yield
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared an annual dividend of $1.86 per share, or $1.86 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $1.75.
The dividend will be payable on April 16, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Culp, Inc. (CULP) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Suspends Dividend
- DuPont (DD) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Announces 11% Dividend Hike and $20B Buyback Following Stress Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!