Essex Property Trust (ESS) Raises Annual Dividend 11.1% to $1.60; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared an annual dividend of $1.60 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $1.44.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!