Enviva Partners (EVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.57; 7.8% Yield
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Enviva Partners (NYSE: EVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.57 per share, or $2.28 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.555.
The dividend will be payable on August 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Enviva Partners (EVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- South Plains Financial Inc. (SPFI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.11; 1.5% Yield
- Enviva Partners (EVA) Announces 4.3M Share Offering
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.40; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!