Enviva Partners (EVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.57; 7.8% Yield
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enviva Partners (NYSE: EVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.57 per share, or $2.28 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.555.
The dividend will be payable on August 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Enviva Partners (EVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers National Banc (FMNB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 3% Yield
- Dividend Aristocrat Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Dividend for 56th Straight Year With 6% Hike
- Commercial National Financial Corporation (CEFC) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!