Enviva Partners (EVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.9% to $0.535; 8.5% Yield
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enviva Partners (NYSE: EVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.535 per share, or $2.14 annualized. This is a 0.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Enviva Partners (EVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Bank (FRBA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.06; 1.6% Yield
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.64 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!