Enviva Partners (EVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.8% to $0.63; 8.7% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enviva Partners (NYSE: EVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.63 per share, or $2.52 annualized. This is a 0.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.625.
The dividend will be payable on August 29, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Enviva Partners (EVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (MWA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.058; 1.4% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!