Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 9.3% Yield
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE: EARN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on July 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogent Communication (CCOI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.805; 4.3% Yield
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
- PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!