Ellington Financial (EFC) Raises Monthly Dividend 40% to $0.14; 10.3% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $1.68 annualized. This is a 40% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Financial (EFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 6.5% Yield
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!