Electronic Arts (EA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.19; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized. This is an 11.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on June 22, 2022, to stockholders of record on June 8, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Electronic Arts (EA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4.6% Yield
- LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Corning (GLW) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!