Eastgroup Properties (EGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $1.10; 2.2% Yield
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eastgroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.10 per share, or $4.4 annualized. This is a 22.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.90.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eastgroup Properties (EGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris (ENTG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 0.3% Yield
- Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (CULL) Declares $0.12 Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!