Eagle Point Income Company (EIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.085; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Eagle Point Income Company (NYSE: EIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eagle Point Income Company (EIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.66; 4.1% Yield
- Knight Transportation (KNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 0.8% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!