Eagle Point Income Company (EIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.085; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eagle Point Income Company (NYSE: EIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eagle Point Income Company (EIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.68; 2% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.935 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!