Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.795; 4.3% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Duke Energy Corp. (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.795 per share, or $3.18 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.78.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Reinstates, Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!