Duke Energy (DUK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.9275; 4.6% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9275 per share, or $3.71 annualized. This is a 4.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.89.
The dividend will be payable on September 17, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
"For 92 consecutive years, the dividend has played an important role in delivering value to our shareholders," said Lynn Good, chairman, president and CEO. "This increase reflects continued confidence in our ability to produce strong financial results as we execute our long-term strategy."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.50; 1.2% Yield
- Hannon Armstrong (HASI) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC (FCRD) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!