Duke Energy (DUK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.825; 4.5% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.825 per share, or $3.3 annualized. This is a 3.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.795.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 14, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) PT Raised to $108 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. Fed bank stress tests pave way for stock buyback, dividend bonanza
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!