Duke Energy (DUK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.855; 4% Yield
- Wall Street pauses as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.855 per share, or $3.42 annualized. This is a 3.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.825.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Duke Energy begins construction on largest solar plant in Surry County, N.C.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!