Duke Energy (DUK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.9450; 4.2% Yield
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9450 per share, or $3.78 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.9275.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2019, to stockholders of record on August 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment (CHMI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 10.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!