Disney (DIS) Raises Annual Dividend 33.7% to $1.15; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared an annual dividend of $1.15 per share, or $1.15 annualized. This is a 33.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.86.
The dividend will be payable on January 8, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
“Disney delivered the highest results in its history in Fiscal 2014, reflecting the extraordinary quality of our creative content and the unparalleled strength of our brands,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company. “We achieved record revenue, net income and earnings per share for the fourth year in a row, and we are delighted to be able to increase our shareholder dividend by 34 percent while continuing to invest for future growth.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) says vehicle wholesale volumes were impacted by timing of semiconductor shipments, reaffirms FY EPS guidance
- ArcelorMittal (MT) Valuation at an ‘Extreme,’Says Morgan Stanley - Reiterates OW
- Netflix (NFLX) Estimates, Price Target Cut at Truist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!