Disney (DIS) Boosts Dividend 15%; Declares H1'15 Dividend of 66c/Share
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared a cash dividend of $0.66 per share for the first six months of fiscal 2015, payable July 29 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 6. With this dividend, Disney will begin paying dividends on a semi-annual basis, rather than once a year.
*** The ex-dividend date is July 1, 2015. Annualized yield on the payout will be 1.2 percent.
“Disney delivered significant increases in revenue, net income and EPS for the first half of fiscal 2015. We are pleased to raise our dividend 15% on an annualized basis, as well as increasing the frequency of our dividend payments,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!