Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 32.4% to $0.225; 2.7% Yield
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized. This is a 32.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barings Corporate Investors (MCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 8.1% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Life Storage (LSI) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!