Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.275; 2.9% Yield
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share, or $1.1 annualized. This is a 22.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.225.
The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingredion (INGR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $0.71; Approves 6m Share Buyback
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Hire 9,000 Seasonal Workers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!