Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.3125; 3.3% Yield
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, or $1.25 annualized. This is a 13.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on March 27, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 20, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 19, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $3.00; 3.1% Yield
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) enters partial unwind agreement relating to portion of convertible note hedge transaction
- Orchid Island Capital (ORC) Discusses Dividend Payment Issue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!