Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.4% to $0.17; 1.3% Yield
- Q4 off to shaky start as stocks stumble, but oil jumps
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $3 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
- Technical Analysts See S&P 500 Dropping to at Least 3400
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 12.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15125.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $3.00; 3.1% Yield
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.4% Yield
- Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!