Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.1375; 1% Yield
- Nasdaq rises with growth stocks, rate hike worries linger
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Dollar gains on euro after inflation data, sterling falls
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Oracle's Ellison Offered Musk Billions to Fund Twitter Deal Like it Was Pocket Change
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1375 per share, or $0.55 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.125.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $1.03; 2.4% Yield
- PELOTON AND DICK'S SPORTING GOODS PARTNER TO OFFER PELOTON EQUIPMENT AT MORE THAN 100 DICK'S RETAIL LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE AND DICKS.COM
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.65; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!