Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.10 per share, or $4.4 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.88.
The dividend will be payable on August 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Darden Restaurants (DRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- LP Building Solutions (LPX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 1.3% Yield
- Amgen (AMGN) Declares $1.76 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!