DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.73; 3.9% Yield
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
DTE Energy Co. (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized. This is a 5.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.69.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy Co. (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.47; 0.9% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.66 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!