DTE Energy (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.945; 3.2% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.945 per share, or $3.78 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.8825.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
"This increase reflects the company's strong performance and ability to consistently achieve our goals," said Gerry Anderson, DTE Energy Chairman and CEO. "Over the past seven years, DTE Energy has provided average annual dividend increases of more than six percent. The Board's approval of the increase signals confidence in the company's performance and long-term strategic plan."
In addition, DTE is maintaining its targeted seven percent dividend growth through 2020 – higher than the six percent average dividend increase over the past seven years.
"We recognize the value of our long history of dividend growth and the role it plays in delivering above-average shareholder returns. We're confident in our growth plan and our longer-term outlook is strong," Anderson added.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.12; 2.2% Yield
- Graham (GHM) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!