DTE Energy (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.77; 3.3% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.77 per share, or $3.08 annualized. This is a 5.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.73.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 19, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.47; 0.9% Yield
- PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!