DTE Energy (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.69; 3.6% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.655.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.12; 2.2% Yield
- Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- Chevron (CVX) Declares $1.34 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!